08 Jul Helpful Tips To Have A More Successful Fundraiser
- Know your financial goal and determine your total # of sellers.
- If your selling price per sheet set is $40.00 you will profit $17.50 per sale. Determine how many sets you need to sell to reach your goal, and divide that by your sellers. Your objective is now clear.
- Pass out seller packets and have them write the selling price on the order form or envelope.
- Remember to emphasize the quality, value, and product warranty of this fundraiser.
- Tell your seller that when fundraising, NEVER use the word BUY! They should always ask potential supporters to HELP them raise money for their cause.
- Let your sellers know that their first and guaranteed sales will be through their immediate family: Mom, Grandma, Aunts, Dad, Grandpa, Uncle, etc.
- Remember, fundraising is about teamwork. Encouraging 100 sellers to sell one extra set, means an enormous difference towards your profit and overall financial goal. If you have 100 sellers and you help them sell only 1 additional sheet set each, then your organization will profit an additional $1750.00
- It is imperative that you establish a minimum amount of sheet sets to be sold per seller. Now encourage each participant to sell double that amount.
- We have found that organizations that incentivize the top seller with $100 cash prize increase their overall sales tremendously.
- Encourage ALL your sellers to participate and get the information to their parents.
- THIS IS A PARENTS FUNDRAISER!!!
- Many parents can sell dozens of sheet sets in their work place because the sheets are a high-quality product providing great value. It is also a breath of fresh air when compared to many fundraisers of the past.
- Once you have started the program, constantly check on your participants’ sales progress.
- When you have reached the half way point in your program take a count of the current sells. Single out the sellers whose sales are high and spotlight them, encourage the group with their sales.
- Let your group know how many more sales you need to reach your goals. ENCOURAGE, ENCOURAGE, ENCOURAGE!!!
Please understand that YOU as the chairperson or team leader of your program can greatly affect your programs success. By staying in tune to your sellers’ progress and reminding them of deadlines and minimum sells needed, YOU WILL REACH YOUR GOALS IN STYLE!